[tex-live] Makeindex, version 2.15 [TeX Live 2010] (kpathsea + Thai support)

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Fri Oct 3 14:36:17 CEST 2014

That ought to be easily extendable using Zdeneks suggestion of actually asking makeindex to end the entriy with an explicit marker like \meti and then just defining \item as a delimited macro. Which would make it more durable in connection with strange, very very long user input.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University