[tex-live] Bug in TexLive-2014?

jfbu jfbu at free.fr
Thu Oct 2 23:13:52 CEST 2014

Hi Lauri,

this more of a Maximal Working Example

anyway, I did unpack your archive and it includes a version of newtxmath.sty which is obsolete

\def\fileversion{1.11}
\def\filedate{2013/05/25}

current version (but I just updated my TL2014) has

\def\fileversion{1.29}
\def\filedate{2014/09/28}

anyway, I removed your obsolete newtxmath.sty from the files you provided, and, being crazy enough in those times of ShellShock, I did run your make, and it compiles with no error.

Output written on csli_lnr_master.pdf (18 pages, 354858 bytes).
Transcript written on csli_lnr_master.log.

You said having updated your TL2014 installation but that's no use if your working repertory has an old newtxmath.sty

best regards

Jean-Francois