[tex-live] installer architecture sorting

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Thu Nov 13 16:19:31 CET 2014

Hi list

I was just playing with the latest installer and noticed the sorting of the architectures seemed a bit strange (it should use the english translation if that matters)

I've attached a screenshot of it (hopefully it comes through)

It does not bother me much, just wanted to report that the sortng might seem odd to users.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University
Mere info: http://au.dk/daleif@imf / More information: http://au.dk/en/daleif@imf