[tex-live] TeXLive (Windows) bash script -> exe

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri May 23 01:48:30 CEST 2014

On Thu, 22 May 2014, Josef Kleber wrote:
> Okay, the beta version of the package is finished:

Thanks.

> It works foe me with TeXLive/Win32. If somebody is willing to beta
> test with Linux, you're very welcome! ;-)

Worked.

> unzip in a local TeX tree -> texhash -> create a link for osmimage.lua
>
> I do not know how the last step works exactly on Linux, but on

I installed it into texmf-dist of my tl2014 installation:

cd `kpsewhich -var-value TEXMFROOT`/texmf-dist
unzip ....../getmap.tds.zip
chmod 0755 scripts/getmap/osmimage.lua
ln -s ../../texmf-dist/scripts/getmap/osmimage.lua ../bin/`tlmgr -print-arch`/osmimage
mktexlsr

> Example:

Worked.

> \usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}
> \usepackage[inputencoding=latin1,overwrite]{getmap}

Would be nice if one could reuse the "latin1" option coming from
inputenc in some way ... I had this in utf8, and only changed the
*inputenc* option without the getmap option, and that broke
(of course ;-)

Norbert