[tex-live] Location of {TeX,*}.web in TeX Live 2013 ?

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Thu May 15 11:50:40 CEST 2014

erh, download it just a link, and the result is just text, so your browser interprets it.

Right click the download link and choose 'save link as'

TUG cannot guard it self against intelligent browsers.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University