[tex-live] [pretest] Asymptote: mismatch version of binary vs asy files

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Mon May 12 02:20:17 CEST 2014

Hello,

seems that TeX Live pretest has wrong version of Asymptote binary:
$ /usr/local/opt/texlive/2014/bin/x86_64-linux/asy --version
Asymptote version 2.23 [(C) 2004 Andy Hammerlindl, John C. Bowman, Tom Prince]
while
$ cat /usr/local/opt/texlive/2014/texmf-dist/asymptote/version.asy
string VERSION="2.27";

Dr. John Bowman has released new version of Asymptote, 2.28, I hope
Asymptote binary will be updated too, not only Asymptote files.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
I mean, well, if it were not for Linux I might be roaming the streets looking
for drugs or prostitutes or something.  Hannu and Linus have my highest
	-- Phil Lewis, plewis at nyx.nyx.net