[tex-live] TeX Live 2014 released

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jun 18 01:30:13 CEST 2014

Hi Mariano,

(please send/reply only to tex-live at tug.org)

    the "install-tl-20140417" directory alright,

That's good.

    but the installer still reads "TeX Live 2013" and offers texlive2013
    paths...

That doesn't happen for me, I get the expected 2014 in the output from
running install-tl (after cd install-tl-20140417).

Maybe your run is going to a not-yet-updated mirror?  (Although it
should bail out early in that case.)  I don't have any other guesses,
sorry.  If still stuck, send complete transcript of what you're running
and getting as output?

    is the package alright?

As far as I know, yes.  But that doesn't mean you should proceed with
the 2013 stuff ...