[tex-live] Install file of the TL should have unique name

Denis Bitouzé dbitouze at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 20 07:12:26 CET 2014

Le lundi 20/01/14 à 08h02,
Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at> a écrit :

> HI everyone,

Hi,

> can we *please* stop a Unix course here?
>
> I don't see any connection to TeX Live in the request how to
> define an alias. (which shell? where? how?...)

The question is not about defining an alias but about what are the
options in this alias: I'm looking for the options to pass to mkisofs to
build the TeX Live ISO image (here is the connection). Currently, I'm
using k3b GUI but I'd like to make easier (and automate) the build
process of this image.
--
Denis