[tex-live] Install file of the TL should have unique name

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Jan 9 19:51:05 CET 2014

I have enormous sympathy with this request, and will never
understand, as long as I live, why Microsoft chose to conceal
vital information in this way.

Philip Taylor
--------

--