[tex-live] About jfontmaps

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Feb 14 20:44:11 CET 2014

Dear Igarashi-san

I am reading the list. I will answer your email next week, as I am leaving for a ice climbing trip now.

The easiest thing is to clone the git repository of jfontmaps, and send a merge request via github.

More later on, thanks

Norbert

PREINING, Norbert                              http://www.preining.info