[tex-live] Installation bug report - win7

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Thu Dec 11 17:14:11 CET 2014

I have the dump of the reg DB, is the permissions listed in it?

We have a working TL14 (adjusted manually),  just trying to help debug this in case it happens to someone else.

May I suggest that the Win32 installer tests for some of these things before it start the package retrieval? Simple users have no idea what to do when an error like this comes after 30 min package installation.

They will often try to redo the installation (often deleting what ever was already installed)

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University