[tex-live] gitinfo2 - package in limbo

Brent Longborough brent at longborough.org
Sun Aug 31 18:47:51 CEST 2014

Hi. I'm the author of both gitinfo2 and its predecessor, gitinfo.

gitinfo2 has been on CTAN for a while now, but has not yet appeared in
TeX Live.

It occurs to me that there may be something (or indeed many things)
that's stopping it from "qualifying". If so, would anyone care to tell
me, so that, hopefully, I can put it to rights?

Of course, it it's just a question of time and effort and a long queue
for the team, that's fine. But if it's broken in some sendse, I'd like
to do what's needed to unbreak it.

Many thanks.
Brent Longborough