[tex-live] TL 13 -- how many maintained installations are there?

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Apr 15 15:56:32 CEST 2014

Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> Me (too) and probably many others. While I would certainly be among
> the first ones to opt-in to report statistics about my TL
> installation, I don't like the idea of free software trying to "phone
> home" by default.

OK, so once again the world divides into the paranoid and the
non-paranoid.   I have no objections to my fingerprints being
on permanent record (-- ditto -- my DNA), my health records
being stored centrally, my software reporting significant
events to a remote database and so on.  Live a life without
guilt and you can live a life without fear.

** Phil.