[tex-live] TL 13 -- how many maintained installations are there?

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Apr 15 15:49:58 CEST 2014

Markus Kohm wrote:

 > Thank you!

Norbert, Markus :  do you own a mobile 'phone ("cell-'phone", "handy") ?
If so, I assume that you know that it "'phones home" (literally)
every few minutes, to identify itself to all cells within reach.
If it is a modern so-called "smart 'phone", it may well even
inform the base station of your current location.  And the
data are personal to you, not anonymised.  If you can live with
this (as much of the world is now content to do), then surely
you can live with a computer program reporting (anonymously)
that it has been invoked, and recording what it has been asked
to do.

** Phil.