[tex-live] Requests supporting Adobe Illustorator extension (.ai) for pdfTeX and dvipdfmx

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Sep 22 00:32:17 CEST 2013

Hi,

    I attach two patches supporting the Adobe Illustorator extension (.ai)
    for pdfTeX and dvipdfmx.

Thanks for the patches.  Adding .ai to be handled just like .pdf seems
fine to me.

I updated dvipdfmx.def and uploaded the new version to CTAN.

Regarding pdftex.def, that is maintained by Martin and Heiko (cc-d).
If they want me to apply the patch and upload to CTAN, no problem, but I
need to hear from them before making changes there.

Thanks again,
Karl