[tex-live] Hyperref problem with Index in TeXLive 2013

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Tue Oct 15 10:44:36 CEST 2013

It it stranger than that, it works just fine if one replaces report with article.

The OP has posted the question on

http://tex.stackexchange.com/q/138903/3929

Markus >> Doesn't KOMA automatically add \phantomsection before any \addcontentsline?

I notiiced that if I patched theindex in tocbibind using some \phantomsection's then it works. But looking at hyperref I get the impression that Heiko patches \addcontentsline so it automatically include \phamtomsection. Or perhaps I misread the code

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University