[tex-live] Babel-french in TL2013

Daniel Flipo daniel.flipo at free.fr
Sun May 26 10:08:28 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,

I have just installed TL2013-pretest as of today and noticed that the
babel-french package has not been updated to version 2.6c (still 2.6b).

Not a big deal, but I fear something might not work with the new babel
layout: version 2.6c has been uploaded to CTAN last monday, I expected
it to be included in TL2013 one or two days after.

Please notice that, starting with 2.6c, the frenchb.cfg is no longer
generated (French was the only language still having a .cfg file). Older
frenchb.cfg should be deleted.

Best wishes,
--
Daniel Flipo.