[tex-live] [OT] listings package contribution: Lua language

Stephan Hennig mailing_list at arcor.de
Wed May 22 18:20:46 CEST 2013

[this is off-topic, but I think the right people are here]

Hi,

for my own purposes, I've written Lua language support for the listings
package (covering Lua 5.0 to 5.2) that I would like to upload to CTAN
and get it into TL2013.

Without knowing too much about the current state of the listings package
(AFAIR, Brooks Moses is no longer actively maintaining the package), is
there any better way to contribute Lua support than uploading a new
package listings-lua to CTAN?

Best regards,
Stephan Hennig