[tex-live] tex live 2013 released

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Thu Jun 20 16:28:46 CEST 2013

Folks,

The May 30 MacTeX is the release version.

I created the package on that date and moved it to the beta test site.
There were no errors, so the package moved on to the "pickup site"
for CTAN on Jun 18.. During that move, I renamed the package

	mactex20130618.pkg

so users would know it is the up to date version. On CTAN we
create a symbolic link MacTeX.pkg to this dated version.
That is because links to the package are scattered all over
the internet and would have to be changed if the link contained
a date. If a mirror hasn't yet been updated, the link points to the
version from the previous year.

For this reason, we recommend waiting a couple of days until
mirrors are up to date before downloading. This year, mirror sites
seem to update very rapidly.

Dick Koch