[tex-live] XeLateX / Greek problem

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jul 30 00:07:41 CEST 2013

    replace the line simply with \input{greek-fontenc.def}

That is exactly what the current greek-euenc.def has (at line 104, not
103), so I surmise you were looking at a previous version).
greek-fontenc has seen very recent updates.

    I do not know the address of the author of the file,

The maintainer of this package (Gunter Milde) put his email address in
the README for greek-fontenc.  Most maintainers do.

But no bug report should be needed here, just updating to the current
version.

Best,
Karl