[tex-live] texmf-dist -> texmf for TL'13

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Fri Jan 25 10:43:43 CET 2013

I think it is a good idea

BTW: does anyone know how to ask an existing TL installation where it has placed the equivalents of texmf-var and texmf-config?? i.e. if the users has used the advanced installer to place things in alternative locations?

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University