[tex-live] question about wrapfig

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Fri Aug 30 02:58:17 CEST 2013

On 08/29/2013 07:20 PM, Bogdan Tanasa wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I would appreciate your help on the following : I am writing a document
> using the package "wrapfig" in order to wrap the text around some
> figures. The figures are placed in a white quarter
> (please see the attached file); however, I am looking for a way to
> enlarge/resize/expand the figure to the entire size of the quarter. Any
> suggestions please on how I could do this ?

Check the graphicx package documentation

     ( texdoc graphicx

in your Terminal), with which you can change the size (by percentage or
absolute values) of your image.

Then give the size in units in wrapfigure; say,

\begin{wrapfigure}[15]{r}{14pc}%%% [15] ---optional--- is the number of
                                %%% lines; {r}, the position; {<units>}
                                %%% the size to allocate
\includegraphics[scale=0.9]{<yourfigure>}%%% 90% of the actual size
\caption{...}
\end{wrapfigure}

Check also the wrapfig package documentation for more information.

Best

Axel