[tex-live] [TeX Live 2013] tlmgr check all exiting unsuccessfully (status 1)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Aug 27 00:07:24 CEST 2013

Hi Rick,

Very industrious of you to actually try that operation :).

     Files present but not covered (relative to
    /usr/local/src/texlive/texlive/2013):
      texmfcnf.lua

That's normal, since it's created at install time.  We should make an
exception for it in the code.

    Running check runfiles:
    # afoot.sty

But as for these, in principle yes they can be problematic, although of
course it doesn't matter unless you happen to (a) be using one of those
packages, and (b) get unlucky and have the "wrong" one returned, and (c)
the differences between the files have an impact in your particular
case.

At any rate, I'm pretty sure I've written to all those authors (long
ago), with little effect.  If someone else would like to try, that would
be great.  Otherwise, I'll take it up again as time permits.

Thanks,
Karl