[tex-live] The pretest tlmgr showing its version as 2012

Soe Naung ashinpan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 18:46:10 CEST 2013

Dear Norbert,

You wrote:

> Please reinstall, something was probably not set up properly. . .
>
> The problem is in 2013/tlpkg/TeXLive/TLConfig.pm
> where the release year is defined. If you installed before this was
> switched,
> the installation believes to be in 2012 ;-)

Thanks for your reply. I have reinstalled per your suggestion, but it still
doesn't work, for, this time, all the symlinks in
/home/pan/texlive/2013/bin/x86_64-linux are broken; they refer to files
supposedly in texmf/scripts/. . . but even the texmf folder is absent in
the 2013 folder.

Ven. Pandita (Burma)

Postgraduate Institute of Pali and Buddhist Studies,
University of Kelaniya,
Sri Lanka