[tex-live] updated man pages

Martin Gieseking martin.gieseking at uos.de
Tue Apr 9 08:31:06 CEST 2013

Am 08.04.2013 23:20, schrieb Karl Berry:
> Hi Martin - I usually update the binaries at the end of the release
> process, rather than the beginning, since it's not uncommon for the man
> pages to change during the builds.  But since you asked :), ok, I did a
> first update of them now.

Hi Karl,

thank you for the clarification and your explanations. As I mentioned in
the response to Reinhard, I was confused by the recent Fedora packages
which provide the latest files from the TL trunk where the man pages may
be older than the corresponding binaries. That's why I was wondering if
it's possible to keep them in sync there too. But this is probably an
issue we should try to address in Fedora.

Regards,
Martin