[tex-live] hyperref/puenc.def broken after upgrade

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk
Fri Sep 7 12:57:54 CEST 2012

Pander wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Would be nice that the people who told me to start working on this that
> some feedback would be given.
>
> Regards,
>
> Pander
>
> On 2012-08-15 12:25, Pander wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Please review:
>>    tlit - TeX Live Integration Testing
>>    https://github.com/PanderMusubi/tlit

It could be that others, like myself, have little or no idea
how to interact with "Github".  I visited the page you cited,
followed the link "Clone on Windows" (thinking that this would
somehow create a replicate of your work on my Windows machine)
and found that the page to which it took me had nothing to do
with your work at all.

There may be other reasons, of course, but this one leapt out
as soon as I tried to follow your link.

Philip Taylor