[tex-live] TL temp folder under windows

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Tue Nov 27 14:05:10 CET 2012

Hi List

Been working a bit with my idea for creating a transplanted TL on windows.

For testing I did a smaller installation including xetex

I'm wondering at bit

there is a folder

2012/temp

containing lots of .xz filers

can they just be removed?

A full installation on a laptop did not seem to have lots of .xz files in that folder

BTW: about a month ago I asked whether there are other system dependent files in a TL installation on windows other than the font cache. I never got an answer for that question. Does anyone know?

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University
Mere info: http://au.dk/daleif@imf / More information: http://au.dk/en/daleif@imf