[tex-live] garamondx

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sun Nov 25 23:55:24 CET 2012

On 2012-11-25 at 19:15:12 +0100, Palle Jorgensen wrote:

 > Reinhard Kotucha <reinhard.kotucha at web.de> writes:
 >
 > > The fonts can now be installed with getnonfreefonts.
 >
 > I have done that. The file omlzgmmi.fd is not installed. I had to
 > install it by hand. Without it the garamond math support with newtxmath
 > is not working.

Hi Palle,
the package was updated on CTAN last night.  You obviously installed
the old version and got omlzgmmi.fd from the new one.

I updated the checksum of garamond.zip and added one for omlzgmmi.fd,
hence getnonfreefonts --lsfonts will detect the update.

Regards and thanks for the report,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25