[tex-live] dvips from texlive2012 messes up with postscript figure

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Nov 20 01:01:44 CET 2012

    When I use dvips from texlive-2012, the figure in the output
    postscript file misses part of the axis labels and labels inside the
    plot. However, if I use instead dvips from texlive-2011 all is well.

Thanks for the report, and especially for sending all the needed files.
I'll look at it as soon as I have a chance, if no one else gets there
first.  Offhand, I can't think of any changes in 2012 that would have
affected this :(.

karl