[tex-live] Proxy (2)

Robert B. Gozzoli r.b.gozzoli at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 01:32:43 CET 2012

Dear Karl,
sorry the email has gone out without finishing it. So I believe that the
proxy creates the problem for the update.
About the documentation, I understand and I accept your point. The point as
usual, is that Humanities have been double connected to MS Word too long,
so LaTeX may never be a standard for them. Manuscripts usually become
formatted with InDesign or similar products. I like LaTeX because the
manuscript file is not separated from the layout. And I am writing a book
which I have to give as final PDF file in any case...

All the best,

Roberto