[tex-live] movie15 and media9

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Mar 21 22:55:02 CET 2012

Jim,

    Poppler has support for multimedia annots.

Interesting and very welcome.  I looked up the poppler development
roadmap and release notes before I removed any packages.  I saw there
was support for annotations, vaguely specified.  I did not see anything
about support for "movies".  Indeed, I saw todo items for that.  Hence
my conclusion.

Can you give me a poppler url or two about this?  I don't doubt the
outcome, I'd just like to understand.

At any rate, I'm going to be offline for a few days, back online
Monday.  Barring yet further problems, I'll restore
movie15,media9,flashmovie after I return.

Thanks much,
karl