[tex-live] movie15 and media9

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Mar 19 01:11:38 CET 2012

Hi Simon,

as I wrote in the email answering Reinhard, *please*read* the
emails and try to understand them before answering.

I answered on Phil's assertion that
   "There is no possible reason for them not to do so [install acro*]
other than prejudice or dogma."
which I rejected simply by giving reasons not based on prejudice
or dogma, but simply on privacy and security.

If you or anyone accepts this treat, or has set up a save environment
that this does not happen, I don't mind if you use acro*, I just made
clear that there are *valid* reasons not to use it.

Thanks.

Norbert