[tex-live] uninstall-win32.pl tells about TeX Live 2011

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 06:58:48 CEST 2012

Hello,

I made full installation in Windows 7 Home Premium system (as user with
administration rights but don't run installation script as "Run as
Administrator"), compilation of sample LaTeX document and removed the
whole installation after. The only surprise was while uninstalling:

- (not sure if it intended): uninstallation I made using standard
  Windows function (Programs and Components), there wasn't item in menu
  of tlmgr (as on linux) or similar in "Start -> Programs -> TeX Live 2012"
- the message box appeared had text "Do you really want to remove TeX
  Live 2011". I searched that string and found it in:
  texmf/scripts/texlive/uninstall-win32.pl
  (relative to TeX Live installation root, SELFAUTOPARENT).

Don't forget to update that number before release :).

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
Victory or defeat!