[tex-live] Installation problem? checksum mismatch: siunitx

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:06:04 CET 2012

Hello,
** Herbert Schulz [2012-01-31 08:11:13 -0600]:

> On Jan 31, 2012, at 7:59 AM, Vladimir Lomov wrote:

>> Hello,
>> ** Robin Fairbairns [2012-01-31 13:27:19 +0000]:
>> My minimal example:
>> <example file="ex3.ltx">
>> \documentclass[a4paper]{article}
>> \usepackage{fontspec}
>> \usepackage{siunitx}
>> \usepackage{mathpazo}

>> \begin{document}
>> Hello
>> \end{document}
>> </example>
>> Run with lualatex and xelatex engines, first gives message with
>> 'checksum mismatch'.

>> Both fontspec and siunitx uses latex3 experimnetal packages (xparse for
>> example), so problem may be with these packages _and_ lualatex

>> [...]

>> P.S. I don't know luatex engine at all, but may be other list members
>> can figure out the source, I attach several log files, generated by
>> xelatex and lualatex.

> Howdy,

> I searched for checksum in the supplied log file and couldn't find it!?
Hmm, did you see files 'ex3-lualatex.log' and
'ex3-lualatex-additional.log'? May be my mail was too large (about 126
Kb in my sent box)?

Nevertheless, does my minimal example compiles without such messages
(they are not fatal as I understand) on your host?

> Good Luck,

[I'm Cc to tex-live ml]

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
The rule is, jam to-morrow and jam yesterday, but never jam today.
		-- Lewis Carroll