[tex-live] xelatex : File gloss-ancientgreek.ldf does not exist!

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 00:42:40 CET 2012

Hello,
** Mojca Miklavec [2012-01-25 14:49:14 +0100]:

> On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 14:42, Vladimir Lomov wrote:

>> 2Pau:
>> $ tlmgr show --list | grep greek
>>  texmf-dist/tex/xelatex/polyglossia/gloss-greek.ldf
>>  texmf-dist/tex/xelatex/polyglossia/xgreek-fixes.def

>> As you can see, polyglossia package simply don't provide support for
>> 'ancientgreek'.

> It does (as long as one cares to read the documentation, page 5 & 10 ;)
>     \begin{greek}[variant=ancient]

Thank you Mojca for this hint :), but I simply read the topic and notice in log:
<log>
Package polyglossia Warning: File gloss-ancientgreek.ldf does not exist!
I will nevertheless try to use hyphenation patterns for ancientgreek. on
input
line 37.
</log>

Do you blame me that I read the topic? :D

P.S. I was knew that there should be something 'ancient'!

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
Westheimer's Discovery:
	A couple of months in the laboratory can frequently save a