[tex-live] Problem with perl in Windows 7

Robert B. Gozzoli r.b.gozzoli at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 00:21:31 CET 2012

Dear List members,
this is the log file as coming out from Texworks

Latexmk: This is Latexmk, John Collins, 9 December 2011, version: 4.30a.
**** Report bugs etc to John Collins <collins at phys.psu.edu>. ****
Rule 'biber PSAMMETICHUSII': File changes, etc:
  Changed files, or newly in use since previous run(s):
     'PsammetichusII.bib'
------------
Run number 1 of rule 'biber PSAMMETICHUSII'
------------
------------
Running 'biber  "PSAMMETICHUSII"'
------------
Latexmk: applying rule 'biber PSAMMETICHUSII'...
Latexmk: Found biber source file(s) [PSAMMETICHUSII.bcf PsammetichusII.bib]
Collected error summary (may duplicate other messages):
 biber PSAMMETICHUSII: Command for 'biber PSAMMETICHUSII' gave return code 2304
Latexmk: Use the -f option to force complete processing.
Biber warning: [6745] Utils.pm:169> WARN - BibTeX subsystem:
C:\Users\Robynet\AppData\Local\Temp\WWfSv_b9Sj\PsammetichusII.bib_3804.utf8,
line 1, warning: 3 characters of junk seen at toplevel
Biber warning: [6760] Utils.pm:169> WARN - I didn't find a database
entry for 'Depauw.2002' (section 0)
Biber warning: [6762] Utils.pm:169> WARN - I didn't find a database
entry for 'Eigner.1984' (section 0)
Biber warning: [6764] Utils.pm:169> WARN - I didn't find a database
entry for 'Russmann.1994' (section 0)
Biber warning: [6766] Utils.pm:169> WARN - I didn't find a database
entry for 'Roth.2002' (section 0)
Biber warning: [6768] Utils.pm:169> WARN - I didn't find a database
entry for 'JansenWinkeln.Inschriften' (section 0)
Biber warning: [6770] Utils.pm:169> WARN - I didn't find a database
entry for 'Gozzoli.2006' (section 0)
Biber warning: [6772] Utils.pm:169> WARN - I didn't find a database
entry for 'Leclere.2007' (section 0)
Biber warning: [6773] Utils.pm:169> WARN - I didn't find a database
entry for 'Yoyotte.1987' (section 0)
Biber warning: [6775] Utils.pm:169> WARN - I didn't find a database
entry for 'Yoyotte.1956carienne' (section 0)
Biber warning: [6777] Utils.pm:169> WARN - I didn't find a database
entry for 'Porten.1968' (section 0)
Biber warning: [6779] Utils.pm:169> WARN - I didn't find a database
entry for 'Segal.1982' (section 0)
Latexmk: Errors, so I did not complete making targets
C:\texlive\2011\bin\win32\runscript.tlu:577: command failed with exit code 12:
perl.exe c:/texlive/2011/texmf-dist/scripts/latexmk/latexmk.pl -e
"$pdflatex=q/xelatex -synctex=1 %O %S/" -pdf PSAMMETICHUSII.tex

Any help appreciated,

Roberto