[tex-live] Support extensible accents

Jonathan Kew jfkthame at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:02:45 CET 2012

Hi Khaled,

Very exciting to see that you're fixing/improving things in this area! I'll try to have a look at your patches soon and let you know if I see any concerns, but it sounds like what you're doing is great. We should aim to incorporate these improvements for the TL'12 release, if possible. (Karl, do you have a deadline in mind?)

Thanks,

JK