[tex-live] TeX Live bugs: Some missing files

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Feb 20 01:22:37 CET 2012

    doc/latex/fullblck/ is missing fullblck.pdf

Hmm, I see it.  Since TL'09.

    tex/latex/fullblck is completely absent (it should contain fullblck.sty).

Fixed, thanks.

    doc/latex/swimgraf/ contains SWIMGRAF.STY and SWIMGRAF.CFG, and
    the directory tex/latex/swimgraf is absent. It should contain
    those two files (which should probably be given lowercase names).

Robin, how would you feel about renaming the all-uppercase files on
CTAN?  I see from swimgraf/README.TXT that the author himself lists them
in lowercase, so I suspect the uppercasing is merely an artifact.

(I also see there is no source for swimgraf.pdf.  Sigh.)

Thanks,
karl