[tex-live] :: Brazilian Portuguese translation for TL2011 messages ::

Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda paulocereda at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 15:54:06 CET 2012

Hello there friends,

First of all, I'm sorry if this is not the right "channel" to submit
my humble contribution.

I've translated all the TeX Live 2011 messages to Brazilian
Portuguese. I hope it could be used to help spreading TL to the
Portuguese-speaking countries.

Please note that are some subtle differences between pt_PT and pt_BR.
I tried my best to make the messages at least comprehensible to the
European Portuguese speakers. It would be great if, in the future, TL
could support country codes as well, like pt_PT and pt_BR.

Thanks a lot for this great project. TeX Live rocks! :)

Regards!

Paulo