[tex-live] bibtex8 on Linux do not work with Windows-styled .bst files

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Fri Feb 10 01:00:41 CET 2012

Hi,

On Feb 9, 2012, at 11:54 , Pavel Parkhomenko wrote:

> When I try to use bibtex8 with Windows-styled .bst files in Linux
> (i.e. there are CR+LF at the end of each line instead on traditional
> Linux single LF),
> bibtex8 ends up with an error:

Your issue seems off-topic for this list.  You would get better support from either the maintainers of bibtex8 (if any), or perhaps the 'texhax' list (see the TUG website for information <http://www.tug.org>).

HTH

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large
Institute for the Enhancement of the Director's Income