[tex-live] [tex-fonts] James Kass releases Code2nnn fonts under GPLv3

Nelson H. F. Beebe beebe at math.utah.edu
Mon Feb 6 23:32:17 CET 2012

>> It seems that was not the real James Kaas.

Indeed.  Eventually, the dust may settle, and we'll get the true story
from the real person, or at least find out what happened to him, and
what the status of the Code2000 font family is.

[For those not following the Unicode list, there were multiple
postings after my message about the Code2000 fonts that questioned the
validity of list posting by James Kass: there seems to be sufficient
evidence that the poster is not that person, and is not a native
English speaker.]