[tex-live] cygwin install of tetex-20120119 broken.

George Barrick gbarrick at walsh.edu
Sun Feb 5 22:59:08 CET 2012

                        2012.03.05.21:58:21 UT

Hey all tetex folks,

    Please disregard my message.  The important
nibble of information that I forgot to include
was that I have been using the cygwin-ports
repository in addition to the traditional
cygwin mirrors.  I do not know the details,
but I think that the cygwin-ports group have
packaged a tetex-20120119 to cover the intro-
duction of some new resources.

     My installation was borked; I have ripped
out my cygwin and re-installed using only the
cygwin mirrors.  The situation that I described
is probably unique to one stupid person on this
planet (me).  I have re-acquired the ability
to use tetex, and so this should now be a moot
issue.

Thank you for your patience,

George                 g_barrick_at_walsh_dot_edu