[tex-live] texdoc for libertine

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Dec 5 13:07:16 CET 2012

Bob Tennent <rdt at cs.queensu.ca> wrote:

> Now that there *is* a libertine.pdf in the libertine package, I don't
> think the README should still be tagged as the "primary package
> documentation".  Thanks.
>
> % texdoc -l libertine
>  1 /usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf-dist/doc/fonts/libertine/libertine.pdf
>  2 /usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf-dist/doc/fonts/libertine/README
>    = Readme (primary package documentation)

that hasn't changed with the update of the catalogue.  i added it as an
aide-memoir; i am aware that it's not the way to do it, and i toyed with
tweaking the catalogue dtd to allow a flag "primary=1" on doc entries
instead.  but didn't.

whatever, the catalogue entry changed with the latest update of the
package, but apparently not tex live's view of it.

i am hampered by not being "involved" with the tex live processes.
otoh, they probably don't want a well-meaning shambles rumbling through
their tightly-organised mechanism, so i had best stay where i am.

robin