[tex-live] .bat files and emacs [slightly off topic]

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Mon Dec 3 10:18:29 CET 2012

I'm not sure at all that it was encoding problems that caused the problems. Seemed to go away when I used a modified version of install-tl.bat instead.

Basically I noticed that starting the script via the dos prompt and by double clicking, did not give the same results. Then I gave up and used install-tl.bat as a basis instead

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University