[tex-live] luatex armel

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 16:50:44 CEST 2012

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:08 PM,  <simon at getthingsfixed.co.uk> wrote:
> On my Raspberry Pi (rasbian ) luatex produces bad pdfs. No text appears and
> okular complains about "Bogus memory allocation size".
>
> %%%%%%%%%%
> hello world\bye
> %%%%%%%%%%
>
> Compile via "pdftex hello.tex" works OK, via "luatex hello.tex" and won't
> display.
>
> The luatex that came with raspian did work.

My device has been hacked and I didn't fix it yet, but is it possible
that it's related to "armhf" or however the new architecture is being
called? Raspbian uses slightly different architecture than the first
arm6v linuxes (binaries have been compiled on arm7v).

There are a few exotic bugs that manifest only on armel & mipsel, but
hello world has worked for me on armel (arm6v).

Mojca