[tex-live] dvipdfmx on CentOS 5.6 (glibc 2.5)

Karen Ellrick osakawebbie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 04:55:47 CEST 2012

> Thus it seems that dvipdfmx works on my computer because I have not
> run "tlmgr update" for a long time.
I ran it as part of the installation instructions on
http://tutimura.ath.cx/ptexlive/?tlptexlive%A5%EA%A5%DD%A5%B8%A5%C8%A5%EA

> There is only one remaining mystery: I can build all binaries (sans
> xindy) from the up-to-date svn working copy without any error.
Rather than the standard svn, I was building Norbert's set of stuff,
which includes some extra things for Japanese language support, and if I
understand correctly, the error I was getting was related to a version
update difference between his Japanese-capable collection and the basic
TeXLive sources.  Then again, I might be confused - I tried a number of
things, and may not remember when which errors appeared. :-/

Karen