[tex-live] new biblatex style in wrong path

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Sep 26 19:23:31 CEST 2011

Hi Tobias,

On 09/26/2011 09:33 PM, Tobias Weh wrote:
> a few day ago I send my style biblatex-musuos to CTAN (http://www.ctan.org/pkg/biblatex-musuos) and it’s avaiable via TeX Live too. But if I install it via tlmgr (with the TeX Live Utility GUI from MacTeX) the whole package is copied to
>     texmf-dist/doc/latex/biblatex-musuos

That is an error, thanks for spotting it.

I have fixed it in the repository and will be fixed tomorrow in tlnet.

>     texmf-dist/doc/latex/biblatex-musuos/doc/biblatex-musuos.pdf
>     texmf-dist/doc/latex/biblatex-musuos/doc/biblatex-musuos.tex
>     texmf-dist/doc/latex/biblatex-musuos/doc/musuos-bsp.bib
>     texmf-dist/doc/latex/biblatex-musuos/README

I removed the subdir "doc" as it is already in the doc hieararchy,
so no need for it.

>     texmf-dist/tex/latex/biblatex-musuos/bbx/musuos.bbx
>     texmf-dist/tex/latex/biblatex-musuos/cbx/musuos.cbx
>     texmf-dist/tex/latex/biblatex-musuos/lbx/german-musuos.lbx
> Maybe on can omit the doc, bbx, cbx and lbx folder and put the files directly into biblatex-musuos/

I put the three files directly into biblatex-musuos, for consistency
with other packages.

> I hope it’s possible to correct this. Can I do something to prevent this while uploading a package?

No need, just keep the upload style, we will fix the converter on our
side.

Thanks and all the best

Norbert

PS
> (Do I get a response to this mail even if I’m not a subscriber of the list?)

Not automatically, but you could set a reply-to header.