[tex-live] [lltx] Updating TeXLive 2010 using tlgmr

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Fri Sep 16 05:54:35 CEST 2011

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:

> I already considered to prepare a LuaTeX font cache file which
> pretends that Latin Modern has no glyphs. :)

FWIW, ConTeXt MkIV only preloads LM mono. If no fonts have been loaded by
the time \starttext is encountered, full LM is loaded. One drawback of
this approach is that if you set any boxes before loading a font (happens
internally when using layers in ConTeXt), the content is typeset in
lm-mono (with a warning on stdout).

Aditya