[tex-live] fsymbol.map not in updmap.cfg

Michael Ummels michael.ummels at rwth-aachen.de
Mon May 30 11:30:03 CEST 2011

Thanks again for adding the fdsymbol package to TeX Live.
Unfortunately, it seems that the corresponding map file fdsymbol.map
is not added to the font configuration, thus preventing the fonts to
work out of the box. In fact, the map file was neither run through
updmap when I installed the package in TeX Live 2010, nor is it
contained in Master/texmf/web2c/updmap.cfg of the development source
repository, so I fear it won't work out of the box in TeX Live 2011
either.

Cheers,
Michael