[tex-live] [luatex] [lltx] Location of recorder file

Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue May 17 11:05:16 CEST 2011

Philipp Stephani wrote:
> XP was already a good operating system, and much progress in all areas
> has been made since then.
I wish I knew what this "progress" was.  Vista was a nightmare, and I groan
whenever someone needs me to fix (or even do) something under Windows 7.
If only Microsoft had heeded the axiom "If it ain't broke, don't fix it
!".  For
me, XP and Server 2003 remain the only two OSs with which I am willing
to share my life (following the sad demise of VMS).

** Phil.